Reservation Policies and Modifications
- Persons making the reservation must be 21 years of age.
- Once checked in, there are no modifications or cancellations. You are responsible for your entire stay as outlined on the confirmation and reminder email.
- Changes must be made by the cancellation date which vary based on the time of year.
- Please refer to "Cancellation" on this page for further details.
No Contact Check in Procedure
- You will receive an email the day before arrival. This email will explain our No Contact Check in Procedure. It will contain your room number, a combination for a lock box to retrieve your keys and beach badges along with the earliest time you would be able to check in. Please follow these instructions when arriving to the hotel.
- You may receive a second email the day of arrival to inform you that your room is available earlier for check in. Again, please follow the No Contact Check in Procedure that was previously emailed to you.
- Suites may accommodate up to four (4) guests
- Rooms may accommodate up to two (2) guests
- A 50% deposit will be required at the time of booking the reservation via credit card
- The balance will be processed the morning of arrival.
- The hotel accepts credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover), and cash.
- Cancellation 15+days prior to arrival deposit refunded minus $25 processing fee. 2-14 days prior to arrival – no refund of deposit. 0-1 day prior to arrival – payment of entire stay will be taken.
- November 1st - March 1st- 7+ days prior to arrival deposit refunded minus $25 processing fee. 3 days prior to arrival- no refund of deposit. 0-2 days prior to arrival payment of entire stay will be taken.
- There is parking in the angled spots directly in front of the hotel.
- May 1st and November 15th there is additional parking in the angled spots by the triangle garden
- November 16th and April 30 there is additional parking in the rear of the hotel by taking the driveway to the right.
- Parking on residential streets overnight is prohibited and will result in a parking ticket.
- Parking on busy weekends in the summer may get crowded. If all of the above parking areas is filled, you may park on the east side of Ocean Avenue at the beach 2-3 blocks away. Due to the hotel's popularity, it is recommended to bring one car per reservation.
- Check in time is at 3 PM.
- Rooms 29 and 30 have a check in time of 4 PM.
- We can not guarantee your room will be available before that time. In the interests of maintaining social distancing and the additional measures we are taking to ensure each room is sanitized properly, please refrain from early arrivals unless arrangements are made prior to arrival. Please refer to the No Contact Check in Procedure email that is sent the day prior to your arrival. This will list the earliest available time for check in.
- Check out time is at 11 AM.
- Rooms 29 and 30 have a check out time of Noon.
- In the interests of maintaining social distancing and overcrowding, we ask that you adhere the the check out policy so that we can clean and sanitize the rooms for arriving guests.
- Beach tags are available. We will provide 2 tags per room.
- Beach tags are not required for children 12 and under.
- Beach tags will be issued upon check in and must be returned at check out.
- A $150.00 charge will be applied for non returned beach tags.
- Additional daily beach tags can be purchased by visiting https://register.communitypass.net * and registering an account
- If you do plan on visiting the beach on the day of check out, please plan accordingly. Beach badges are available for sale 2 days prior to the date of use.
- *by clicking the link you will be taken to a third party website. The Hewitt Wellington does not monitor this website and provides it as an information source only.
- Your room will be sanitized and prepared for your arrival.
- In the best interests for the health and safety of our guests and employees, We will not be providing daily housekeeping services during your stay.
- Trash receptacles will be made available in the breezeway for disposal of any debris.
- We ask that you please call the front desk prior to 3 pm if you need any additional amenities.
Breakfast and Coffee Service
- Please note that in the interests of everyone's health and safety, we have discontinued our continental breakfast.
Pool and Sundeck - Closed until further notice..
- Service Animals are always welcome.
- Unfortunately we do not permit pets or emotional support animals.
- The pool is open every day of the season (Memorial Day to Labor Day), weather permitting, and is heated.
- For the safety of our guests there is no diving or horseplay permitted in the pool.
- Pool towels are provided and must remain in the pool area.
- Please deposit used towels in the receptacle provided.
- Swimming protective floats are acceptable for pool use.
- Pool is open from 10 AM and closes at 6 PM.
- No Glass in the pool area.
Roll-away Beds & Cribs
- All guest rooms, lobbies, porches, and pool deck have complimentary WiFi.
- We ask that a maximum of 3 devices per guest room be used on the hotel WiFi system.
Specials and Promotions
- Roll away beds and Pack n Plays are not available for guest rooms.
- Specials and/or promotions are based on availability and may be canceled at anytime.
- Requirements and or limitations are listed under each individual promotion on our website.
- Specials and/or promotions are not able to be combined.
- As a historic building, we do not have ramps or elevators.
- All entrances to the main floor of the hotel lobby are only accessible via exterior stairs. There are seven (7) steps with handrails from the parking areas to the front wrap around porch. There is one additional step up from the wrap around porch into the main lobby/registration desk.
- First floor interior walkways from the registration desk are on one level with the exception of one (1) step to gain access to the restaurant, restrooms, and rooms 18-28.
- All second and third floor rooms are only accessible via interior stairs.
- We do not provide any handicap accessible rooms. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Please note that face masks are required when entering the building and in all common areas throughout the hotel.
- Please practice social distancing in the common areas of the Hotel including lobbies, wrap around porch, and pool area.
Health & Safety
- The front desk is available 7 days a week from 8 AM - 6 PM
- After those hours there is a on-call number posted at the front desk for emergencies.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us by using the "Contact" page located in the navigation bar at the top of the page or by calling the hotel directly at 732-974-1212
- COVID-19 information and what we are doing to help keep you healthy and safe is available by clicking the "Covid-19 INFORMATION" tab on the top of this page.